Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't Use the Java uploader"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tony M.:
quote:
Originally posted by Paulette:
When I try to use the java uploader it just keeps spinning around but won't let me upload. Frown I use Firefox browser. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? TIA!
If you haven't already read it, start by reading our FAQ on the uploader located here http://www.auctiva.com/help/#Auctiva-uploader-broken

Then you might want to try this (Firefox specific):

Clear your cache: Select "Clear Private Data" from the "Tools" menu, ensure the boxes next to "cache" and "cookies" are checked, and then click the "Clear Private Data Now" button. Please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

Then..under the Options tab in your browser, check that the 'enable Java' box on the 'Content' pane is checked. If it isn't, then check it.

Now try the uploader again. If it still doesn't work you can either try switching to Internet Explorer or you can go to your Account Preferences tab in Auctiva and under Image Management check the 'Use HTML Uploader on One Page Lister' check box. The latter will will stop the effort to run the Java uploader applet and will let you use our HTML uploader.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.