Skip to main content

Reply to "can u help me? it seems i can't enable ebay scrolling image"

Hi Honest,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I just reviewed your eBay search results page and I was able to see Gallery Images for all your listings, so I suspect that you should be able to see the main images for each of your items when reviewing your list of active listings from within your eBay account once once again at this time.

Ebay occasionally experiences delays or failures when attempting to create copies of the images we send them for display in the Gallery either and I suspect that is most likely what happened in this case, especially since your Gallery Images all seem to be showing up at this time.

For future reference, if eBay is unable to generate the Gallery Images for one of your items, you should be able to force their system to try again by opening up the eBay Revise your Item form and stepping through the entire process without making any changes OR using the form on the following page of the eBay website:

http://cgi5.ebay.com/ws1/eBayI...ayGalleryImagePageV3

I also reviewed one of your items that does not contain the Auctiva scrolling gallery and found that our system was unable to add a scrolling gallery to the listing because there are remnants of old scrolling gallery code within the description HTML that is causing our system to *think* a scrolling gallery is already present in the listing.

If you contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option, we will review this situation with you in further detail and go over how you can get the scrolling gallery added to those listings once again.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.