Skip to main content

Reply to "can u help me? it seems i can't enable ebay scrolling image"

Hi Honest,

If you would like to include multiple Gallery images in the listings you are creating through Auctiva, you just need to check the box next to “Optional eBay Gallery Image”, which is located under the Auctiva Image Selection section through Auctiva, and make sure all the images you would like to include in the Gallery are selected there.

As long as you place your images in the Auctiva Image Selection section first, those images should automatically be prefilled in the Optional eBay Gallery images section when you enable the use of that option.

However, in order to make it so all of your Gallery images show up on the eBay's search results pages, I believe you would need to select the Gallery Plus option, which you can read more about on the following page of eBay's Help index:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/gallery-upgrade.html

You can find the option to enable the Gallery Plus option by clicking the “Maximize” link just below the Marketing Tools section on the Auctiva lister page.

Also, the easiest way to get the scrolling gallery back in your listings it is not currently present in for the reason identified previously would be to go to the eBay Revise your Item form for each item and delete any instances of the following snippets of code from the HTML version of the description editor:

1) <!--ASW-->
2) function passpara(){return

Once you have revised the listings in question in this manner, just contact our Customer Support team and ask us to run a command on your account to add the scrolling gallery to your listings based on your current Account Preferences and we should be able to do so successfully at that time.

I hope this helps.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.