Skip to main content

Reply to "can u help me? it seems i can't enable ebay scrolling image"

Hi Honest,

Thanks for the clarification. Although I am not aware of any issues that would prevent you from using the "Optional eBay Gallery Images" under normal circumstances, I reviewed the support case you filed on this subject and it appears the Gallery Images were not generated for these items because of an error that occurred when the images were uploaded into Auctiva.

We have seen this occur in some other cases and our technical team is currently looking into what we may be able to do to prevent this from happening, but I am not certain when we will be able to put a solution in place at this time.

As the representative who responded to your case indicated, this issue does appear to be intermittent in nature so you most likely will not encounter this issue if you were to upload the same images into your Auctiva account once more.

If you would like to whether a listing you are creating has been impacted in this manner, just click the “Preview” button, click one of the images in the description to get to the supersized image page and then scroll through the full sized versions of the images there. Any images that exhibit this issue will not show up properly on the supersized image page.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue has caused. If you need any further assistance with this particular situation, please follow up with us through your open support case and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.