Skip to main content

Reply to "Can you guys spare some prayers"

Good Morning to all, especially Steph. If there is anything that I believe in it's prayer! I feel your pain and hurt for you. So, I will add your name to my prayer journal. I learned long ago to write requests down so I have them in front of me. I think one of the hardest things in life is pain, but, then to add to this less income. It just takes so much to live, but, I will tell you first, you and your family do your part, and, God will provide. I will tell you that I have learned to live very comfortably on less since I have retired. It is amazing--my cleaning bill was out of this world when I worked because I wore nice suits, now I wear pants suits that I can laundry myself. I ate out alot because I was a workaholic--now I enjoy eating at home more. I had 3 credit cards--and used them! Paid them off and what a relief. I could go own and own. My niece and her husband also are wonderful examples of learning to live within their means--his job was downsized, and, guess what, he was out the door! You should see them today--have everything they need, plus more, because they learned to use their money wisely. They have 3 children, and, they don't lack for a thing!!! And, they live well, but, more wisely.
Now, I hope that you are not picking up the wrong message--it cost to live, especially with children!!! But, as I said, it is amazing that when you do your part, God just steps in. I have even prayed about my eBay venture--I am really not to the point yet that I can say that I have made any money, but, I believe that I am on the way. I enjoy auction selling on the Internet so I feel that it is for me. One of the main things that has come from this eBay ventue is friends--even on the internet. When I need help, someone will give me advice, such as Donna who wrote above. You will need to have that type of support as you become a caregiver.
Just don't give up--we are all you friends and praying for you and your family.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.