It sounds like the images in the Header section of your listing are correct, but not in the body of the template. You can use the following steps to replace images in the body of your active listing.
1) Locate the listing in your Saved Listings folder, make your changes (change the images) and save.
2) Click the "HTML" icon to the right of the item on your "Saved Listings" page.
3) Select All and copy the HTML code that appears in the popup window. (You will need to paste this code directly onto the eBay page).
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Scroll down to the "Description" section and then click the "HTML" tab above the description editor.
6) Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place and save your changes.
I hope that helps! If you need any further assistance with your Auctiva account, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab within your account and we will do our best to assist you.