Skip to main content

Reply to "Changing ship templates in closed auction."

Hi Havok,

Thanks for posting your question here. If posting these items as new listings from your Saved Listings page would be acceptable for you (as opposed to relisting them from your Closed Listings) page, I believe we can offer you a solution that will make this relatively painless.

Assuming you still have these items on your Saved Listings page, which should be the case if you have not deleted them or saved over them, you could use the "Find and Replace" option on your Saved Listings to update the shipping information for all of those saved listings in bulk and then post them from there once they have been modified.

If you would like to go ahead and do this, the first thing you will need to do is create a new shipping profile that contains all the new shipping information you would like to add to the listings. You can start creating your new shipping profile by mousing over the "Profiles" tab within your account and selecting the "Shipping" option under "Profiles".

Once you have created this new shipping profile, you would then want to check the boxes next to the desired items on your Saved Listings page and click the "Find and Replace" button. You would then want to select "All Shipping Fields" from the "Select Field to Edit" drop down menu on the ensuing page and you should be presented with the option to apply your new shipping profile to the selected listings.

Since it sounds like all of these listings are for hockey cards and can use the same shipping information, I believe you will be able to get all your new shipping information in these listings at once without requiring any further revisions.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this process, or any other aspect of your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.