Skip to main content

Reply to "Chirstmas in July?"

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of launching on the 5th and beyond because I wasn't sure anything before that would be worth the trouble (one holiday at a time?). However, there might be buyers sitting around browsing and buying stuff during the 4th. Where's BF when you need him? Who knows the general eBay sales stats for last July? Maybe we can see an upswing in sales from last year and go with that as a launch/ending times?

I think a group effort is always better than going it alone. More exposure. All for one and one for all works for me. In fact, I have mentioned to a few sellers (who aren't in direct competition w/me) that I would be happy to do a link back to their store or Me page banner exchange. I'm willing to exchange banners with sellers who have a great reputation and so forth. Just let me know.

As far as another listing special I was thinking they 'might go with one because of next week being a holiday but it doesn't look like they will. If they do, I'm guessing it would be tomorrow BUT I do not think they will. Hey, I could be wrong. More likely, they will do one next month as they gear up for the 'real' selling season. That's my best guess. If I get an idea about a listing special, I'll post it. Wink

Okay, let's get on this. IF it is a good idea, we have little time to get ready for it.

PS - Donna, no worries. It will be here for you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.