Skip to main content

Reply to "Chirstmas in July?"

quote:
They might consider a list of product types keyword spamming as well -- especially if someone reports it. Not complaining, of course, just saying.

Yea, Thats how I found out you couldnt use brand names...the hard way..lolol. Someone did report me the first time I ever had one of them. According to the letters ebay sent me..I was not in violation for pushing my other auctions...only that I could not put actual names of items in all the listings.

What got me was after they pulled a bunch of them and I had to relist them...they wanted me to answer some questions about their actions...Did I feel it was fair? Did I think they handled the situation properly..and then wanted my suggestions about how I thought they should conduct these type actions and so on. Like it matters what I think..lol.

Although, when they were implimenting the new ebay format we all use now...they ask for suggestions and I told them I would like a generic count of whos watching my auctions. I dont know if others suggested it or not..but a few days later we had a watchers column..I really like that feature.

Ive never had an item with 7 or more watchers that didnt sell..so I know if I reach 7 watchers but no bids..its gonna sell most likely. gives you a better idea about relisting..I mean if I get 5 watchers and it doesnt sell...then I just need to tweak the ad a little. Lower the price or something.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.