Skip to main content

Reply to "Coffee and Auction Count Fiasco !!"

there is a whole thread over there about this serious problem .. this was in march this thread.... how can one say they are working feverishly is beyond understanding.... this is why i say this site is very similar to sd alot of people understands how things worked there .... cheerleading and covering up just because people wants to be part of a group is part of so many forums... one has to read between the lines of the many good things also to see this biase stuff and trickery.... some is not intentional... this was known as a major problem in march at that site... if they NOW fix it .. it wil come from my bringing this up ... but heck i'm banned !!! I come and get something very very important fixed ... but fixing the most important problem that this site has .. does not matter... i'm banned !!

and the problem of having this auction site with the false numbers as probably the sites biggest money source ... is a big no no too.. but people want to be part of a club so bad they just overlook.....like selling ones soul to the devil so that one can be part of a club.... like i said being banned from some sites is GOOD... being not banned from sites is BAD..!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.