Skip to main content

Reply to "Coffee and Auction Count Fiasco !!"

yes .. with posts that if people don't like.. there will be no replys.. and not being erased like other forums. and if a poster is someone people see they don't like what they say... reasonable people do not get upset and go in and flame... this site shows no flaming when people don't like or are not interested in something... being bothered and then saying one is bothered is just a type of being irritable... just don't make any negative comments on a persons style just ignore...and letting someones style bother someone that is a CHOICE .. these are letters on a screen.. it is not reasonable to let ourselves make a choice to be bothered... yes we should be bothered by incorrect stuff and go debate... but thats all... seeing the same post in different forums.. i sure wouldn't let bother me...sometimes people sees things others don't see right off...and at times posting it in different forums can finally get a important point understood and others then can run with that point... like for example .. where is ebay store sellers going to ... this is a very important thing to find out who will later be the best vcompetitor to ebay...if one wants it to be bidville and its instead wagglepop yes that may be a problem... BUT we all should STAY nutral and really see who has the best chance to be the real competitor..... where the ebay store owners goes is a HUGE advantage ... this should be debated everywhere....but yes if someone wants a certain site to be the one and the store sellers are going to another.. yes posts like this could bother them... but it shouldn't we should CHANGE as the facts changes to see who the competitor is.. i changed from bidville too cause of only facts!! also now i see the nme itself with a bid in it is harmful to grow a site.... people who change when the facts change like donna are people with an open mind and really trying to find best sites....
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.