Skip to main content

Reply to "Coffee.. mods on PS erasing posts again!!!"

NO.. it wasn't your post that i was referring too.. it was about mods erasing posts that would show they attack in a personal way at times.. even a long time poster said.. thanks mod for erasing posts and that person said.... I find that in very bad taste.....no i did not see your post deleted.. but now that it is.. that is alittle surprising.... deleting posts harms finding the truth... and can make for a good ol boys type of club..

and you said their change is less misleading really??? now this big advertizer of their site is on that chart TWICE... 2nd and 12th... this will mix up alot people big time too..and give this site twice as much exposure on this important chart seen across the internet..
but you even said it was less misleading... but this is still misleading!!!... see what we NOW KNOW is they CAN put the correct count up and they do with their number 12 placement ... so this means they have NO reason at ALL to keep the incorrect harmful placement at number 2 NO REASON AT ALL.. there is NO EXCUSE...shocking that people will sell their souls to the devil to belong to a club...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.