Skip to main content

Reply to "Coffee.. mods on PS erasing posts again!!!"

I don't know why one does not debate this issue of this favorable misleading help is done for their biggest site advertizer... why does one not debate this issue??? This is a RED FLAG for anyone that is looking at why something is misleading... why does no one debate this big issue?? I was stunned at no one bebating this.... and saw where this very important misleading error was known to this site way back in feb and march... and saw posters ONLY talking sometimes about how bad the online auction site was doing.. BUT none about how wrong it was for this site to put this there from their big advertizer... so i was stunned to see no one talking where the REAL PROBLEM was.... but after seeing how posts are erased by mods... its now starting to connect.....there may have been others who voiced strong reaction to PS site itself and then had the posts erased by the mods... my posts showing some big time uglyness was erased by mods.. and they erase their own problem posts also... so with all this.... then it connects why in feb and march no real uproar on the site itself placing their advertizer incorrect and in a misleading position....

yes its ugly .. coffee... and yes some people do indeed sell their souls to the devil just to belong to a club..... but i think people should understand that this uglyness is on maybe 90% of sites that PRETEND to be honest and unbiased... so all people going to forums should BEWARE... and wonder did you delete your post there saying hey he is over at auctiva posting wagglepop propaganda as weirdpatrick.. did you delete that post??

like i said alot of uglyness goes on in alot of forums.. people sells their souls to the devil just to belong to a club...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.