Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Template - Tutorial"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Magie Noire:
Okay -- making a custom template with Auctiva's custom template tool is a breeze.

STEP ONE: Go into the custom html editor and insert your custom template html (minus the title, description and picture tags. Those come later) add your custom template html under HTML MODE.

Ok, I am trying this but have a question. I have been working on an ad that seems to work in Ebay,,(haven't listed it yet,) but when I copy and paste the html, the borders and pictures don't show up under the custom listing in auctiva. I read your tutorial, and am determined to learn how to do this. First I get an error message that says that my ad can contain no more than one description tag. Ok,,I am lost right there.....then the next thing you mention is picture tags....I had been hosting those photos temporarily while I was "practicing in Ebay" from photobucket. I plugged my html into the practice board here and the borders of the table still are blank and the photo's don't show up. I am probably doing something simple but wrong,,only I am stumped. Not a quiter though...hanging in there,,just waving my arms above my head for help and chanting,,"you can do this...you can do this..." lol
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.