Skip to main content

Reply to "Custom Template - Tutorial"

quote:
Originally posted by Little Ruthie Designs:
I have a templet that my group made for a launch on ebay so I took the html and place my listing info into it on the practice board they had. When I moved it here to auctiva I put it in the listing I was making and previewed it everything looked great. When I went to schedule the listing I get this message. "Your ad was saved but not scheduled. The description contains one or more deleted images. Please check your description, remove these images, and try again." What in the world is a deleted image? How do you remove a deleted image? Is this because my templet was not saved in the custom templet area? I am going to try and do that while I wait for one of you wonderful people who know this system like the back your hands to enlighten me. This is my first attempt at html and I was soooo happy it all worked in the preview!! Nothing can be this easy! LOL Thanks for the help, Kimberly

I'm not sure exactly what you did or what is going wrong with your custom template.

Please follow the above custom template instructions. I suggest you print them out so you can refer back to them while editing your custom template.

Remember, you will have to place the Auctiva html call tags into custom template. This will tell Auctiva to place your pictures, descrption and whatever else you choose to place in your template. Without the Auctiva html tags, the system won't be able to put anything, anywhere.

Once again, print out the above instructions.

Then follow them step by step. If this doesn't help, post again. Someone will try and help.

Good luck! : )
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.