Skip to main content

Reply to "Did Not See It Coming!"

I got nailed with 3 negs the morning of the changeover. They posted at 6:30 AM. They knew what they were doing when they waited for the opportune time to post them. So I get 3 reds and they get nothing. I fought back and gave them 3 positives and filled in, in Capitals to the last letter what I thought of them. In one instance I declared a name for them. They went nuts, emailing me, called my answering machine. I did not read the email and I threw out the message on a skip read. I did not want anymore of their negativity. So they have these big blocks on their feedback page. They also do a little selling. Now think of that. Maybe Ebay wants me to buy something to get back at them. Hummm? Why did I get 3 negs., because the bought one item and paid for it. Then bought 2 more items and I sent them an invoice for them. They did not pay. I sent them another invoice a few days later. They emailed and said they wanted a discount and why hadn't I done this automatically. So I adjusted and sent another one. They came back with if I had communicated properly with the invoice combo, I would have been paid sooner. So I sent out the items. That was April 12, 36 days ago on the 20th.

Ebays scam is to promote anxiety in buyers and they in turn put that anxiety on the sellers. Now the onus is even greater on the sellers only because as they state they want a safe environement for the buyer.

Currently Ebay is losing about 100000 auctions a day, on a day over day trend according to http://www.powersellersunite.com/auctionsitewatch.php

Ioffer is the next biggest selling site with about 3,685,634 actual auction pages compared to Ebays 14,553,532. But Ioffer is going up by about 15 to 20,000 pages a day and like I said Ebay is dropping by 100,000 a day. Actually they dropped by 125,000 today. This does not include store items pages.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.