Skip to main content

Reply to "Did Not See It Coming!"

quote:
Originally posted by britnla:
I have had 100% feedback for years now. Had one neutral a month ago and it counts as a negative. Plus you can't do a mutual withdraw anymore. Plus a seller can only leave a buyer postive feedback. Even when you get those buyers who are a pain and do everything they can to cause you a headache.. Delay in paying, no asking you questions, etc etc.... You can only leave positive... ugh !!

Had the same thing happen to me about 2 weeks ago. 100% Feedback for years and then this jerk gives me a neutral without contacting me about any dissatisfaction. It is so unfair that sellers have no recourse now to reply to feedback so it shows up in your feedback section. All my templates heading stated "100% Feedback - Bid with Confidence". I had to completely revise all my detail profiles and master profiles and in one stroke of the keyboard this jerk has ruined my perfect rating I have been so proud of for years. EBAY, YOU ARE SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THE SELLERS WITH YOUR STUPID NEW POLICIES! I hope this new CEO chokes on his next steak!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.