Skip to main content

Reply to "Did Not See It Coming!"

The last one is a riot, what a kick in the face. I can't believe they still have that one up. New buyers will never know what a neg is. I just do not get it. I have never really made much money in the 2 years I have been selling on Ebay, but at least it use to be fun. I liked when something started out at $10 and got bid up to $35 or more. I love shipping all over the world and chatting with new people. Hey, I am a stay at home mom trying to bring in a couple extra bucks because my husband works hard so I can be here for our girls. Now it is just frustrating. I could and should quit being that I don't make much more than my fees, but I will hang on a while longer, maybe someone will see the error of their ways and things will change again. I sometimes feel bad complaining because I have the choice to quit, but many of the rules are just plain unfair and ridiculous. Trust me when I have an issue I dial up Ebay live help and let them know about it. Numerous times I have gotten this response "I hear this from a lot of other sellers" Many others are letting their voices be heard, something is sure to change. Hang in there. Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.