Skip to main content

Reply to ""DSRs: Making Them Work for You""

As a buyer, I understand the importance of leaving honest, factual feedback. I also welcome the opportunity to leave DSR's since although you might be really pleased with an item, there may still be aspects of the transaction with which you were less than satisfied! And having seperate DSR ratings makes it much easier for eBay to gauge sellers' overall performance - and reward them for maintaining a good overall standard.

But I would definitely find any "coaching" by a seller on the DSR system in any way shape or form, an insult to my intelligence! This is because anyone with an ounce of intelligence can find out all about how DSR's work in eBay's help section eBay's DSR tutorial

I would also think it a downright cheek for sellers to try to influence the way a buyer rates them now - when before eBay decided to step in and stop them being able to leaving buyers negative fedback, so many of them used to leave retalliatory negative feedback (including personal slurs that were not only not factual but also totally untrue and often downright libelous!) for buyers - just because a buyer dared to leave them a negative!

I am therefore very pleased that eBay has finally decided to give buyers the opportunity to leave honest negative feedback without having to fear receiving retalliatory back, out of sheer and utter spite!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.