Skip to main content

Reply to ""DSRs: Making Them Work for You""

Look I am sorry but where the hell are you ?mars?
As you certainly are not on this planet!
How can you spout drivel like that why should we as the sellers who pay thiefbay have to tell our customers how to leave dsrs and why make them so constrictive?
Just admit it theifbay suck now, they are not a good company to deal with if they were a high street store people would not use them and they certainly wouldnt have any staff(ie sellers)
They suspended my account although I have 100% feedback and 4.8/9's on the dsr's, you say get sent to the back of the class. stuff that I got the hell out and am now going to a much better school that's not run by Gestapo.
Sorry your comments at best are pathetic and at worst belittling to the customer.
oh and the final comment
"Let's work together to make a great community, full of fabulous bargains & fun for all."
How can it be fun? theifbay have taken whatever fun there was and squeezed the life out of it your earlier comment
"Their jobs may be more complex now, but this is a resourceful group of people. " says that.
thiefbay are losing huge amounts of people ok its only small percentages at the moment but its going to get worse for them. I hope and prey they crash to let some new blood in because its needed.
I wonder whether you sell on ebay bradndeb as a quick visit to your site only has a link to amazon! I assume you are just in it for the money and that you dont actually give 2 hoots what thiefbay say and do as you dont sell on there anyway yet you appear to have all the "inside" knowledge.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.