Skip to main content

Reply to ""DSRs: Making Them Work for You""

UUMMM isnt Auctiva Owned by Ebay??? I admit that I dont really have another venue for what I sell right now..but I felt like the article just rubbed it in..Like saying..Yeah, you've been HAD so deal with it...AND..that Ebay KNEW it was a bad deal for sellers from the get go..but made the decision based on the fact that there really is no other venue of this calibur *YET*. Its nothing we really didnt know, but it really angers me to see it in writing!!..But it is only a matter of time before something else comes along and Ebay falls victim to its own greed. Articles like this one are an insult added to injury..so to Ebay I say..I am NOT your Family..and unlike the forgiveness or understanding I would find in my heart for my**Family**..I will not forgive or forget your Greed and the contempt you have shown to sellers. You are bleeding us dry because you think you can and sellers wont soon forget when that New Venue opens to us!!!
As far as DSR's ..its a crock..they have made it near impossible to get the so called discount associated with it and Ill be darned if I am going to hassle my customers with one more letter or complication. Its just another way to try to make you think they are actually doing something for you..when in reality there are so many who have had their 100% feedback rating go down (because nuetral are now figured as a neg,,(GO FIGURE!)and without negs to buyers..UG>> more and more sellers are complaining of Non Payment because they (**SOME Buyers) know it wont effect them..(check out the Ebay boards!)
To those who say..Hey if you dont like it..leave..I say..well there is still no where to go..but I wont pretend its all hunky dory either..Im just biding my time here..and it IS only a matter of time..
There is no calamity greater than lavish desires. There is no greater guilt than discontentment. And there is not greater disaster than greed. - Lao-Tzu
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.