Skip to main content

Reply to ""DSRs: Making Them Work for You""

Are you kidding. Do you hear yourself in what you have just said. It is a proven fact that no one leaves 100% with 5 ratings to finish..NO ONE. Ebay new this when they put it in to place. They want us to get bad feedback so they can make more money. They have no intention of you ever making a full 100% rating. As you remember they raised the rates and the only way to pay what we use to is to be rated by there buyers who they don't even check out to be a buyer. This is just a way for them to get more money out of us to pay for all the lawsuites coming there way. I bet now there are even more because what they have done now is change the rules in the middle of the game and cause a great deal of good people trying to earn a hard leaving to go under..guess what we won't go alone!! Ebay has gone to far!! This must be against the law and I am a Mother trying to help feed my kids...Is ebay agaisnt mothers in the work place..mmmm seams like it to me! They have put into place a flat out rip off program and I would not sell on here another day even if they paid me. But I will join in all that will bring ebay down...because for this they will go down...even if it is not in this life!! XXXX Power seller!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.