Skip to main content

Reply to ""DSRs: Making Them Work for You""

Amen my friend, AMEN!!!

To add to that I also until this new feedback had one negative on Ebay. I run a minimum of 1500 listings per day repeating. In one week of the new system I had 5 more negatives. 1 for the buyer saying I should have packed their boxes with a plastic liner to protect from the rain when UPS left it under her porch because she wasnt home. I mean now I am supposed to know the weather to each package destination and where UPS Puts it. I have incured at a minimum 5 other negatives over the duration of this mess for people wanting free items and i refuse to give them and all were reported to Ebay. Ebay said when they get more we will do something. Uh what suspend them and let them get a new account? I recently just 2 days ago had a loady buy over $120 worth of items and asked for combined shipping, as a good seller I did. She sent an email back saying it was to high and I either needed to adjust it down with no mark up to cover ebays and paypal fees or I could wait and file and unpaid item dispute and pound sand, that she wouldnt pay. Now today somehow Ebay let her uncombine the items and only pay for one. What about the other 6 items. It is amazing and the stuff keeps getting worse by the day. Oh by the way, Unpaid items went from 4% of my sales to 19% waiting 10 days or more to pay. If its the end of the month forget it, 14 days.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.