Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay Announces Updates to Feedback, Seller Standards and Buyer Protection systems"

After reading this and forums it appears that
Item has to be there in 4 days after you put in the tracking. Sometimes post office does not get items delivered in that length of time, especially across country, or Hawaii, Alaska, etc. Unless I am reading note and forums wrong.

Their suggestion is to upgrade shipping method. They do not realize that post office even on priority says it is ESTIMATE of time. Yep, guess now they want FREE SHIPPING (Overnight of course) and we get 5 stars for free ship AND for it getting there within 4 days.

More improvements. . . they need to have some of their executives sell for awhile and know their system and what works and why it does or does not make sense.

Side Note:

That is one GREAT thing about auctiva, some of their people DO in fact list. (I find Rebecca in particular, is able to explain reasoning for something, and understand the need for things) to make listing easier. I am sure others on auctiva list, but seems she "really, really" lists.

Thanks for info Tony, I am NOT shooting the messenger.

Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.