Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay Duplicate Listing Policy Announcement"

Tony.. do me a HUGE favor.. and tell them IF they really want to "declutter search results" and add visibility they should sure be working on Multi-Variation for make up. i.e. Loreal Lipstick one kind and they may have 100's of kinds and of it may have 70 colors in each kind. (100's of kinds and colors) Maybelline same. . Revlon same, Almay, Clinique, Avon . .on and on blah blah. Then repeat this with 1,000 of manufacturers. Then x's this by same companies Mascara, Foundation, lip liner, lip sealer, eye shadow, Eye Liner, Blush, concealer, brow pencils, etc. in each color and kind. You get the message I am sure. This would sure declutter. I do not have mine listed waiting on either them to get multi-variation for OR when auctiva gets us set up with new sites that may possibly have them.

I can't even get them to respond at all to this after repeated notes to them. I will send another request today asking!

Probably just venting here. . as this is NOT your problem.. but if you ever get a chance to tug at them.. ask about this. Please.

This would declutter, save time and save money! (of course, I am sure it would not save ebay money when you look at 65,000 eye shadows ALONE listed, 56 ish lipstick.

thanks.. please pass it on if you get opportunity and let us know if you get an answer. .

Vickie
http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY?_rdc=1
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.