Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay Duplicate Listing Policy Announcement"

What I am worried about is that, in my case, due to the new Duplicate Listing Policy, I am going to have to go back to doing it the old way... putting different models and years in the title and having thousands of listings instead of using Parts Compatibility.

My listings that are listed one by one (thousands of them) are not flagged as duplicates. But, the ones that have Parts Compatibility are being flagged as duplicates because, for some items, I have like 10,000 different cars that my items are designed and custom made for. So, I have been using about 15-20 identical Parts Compatibility listings for each kind of item (floor mats) instead of thousands of listings like I used to do. Sad that I can't consolidate them anymore into Parts Compatibility listings (which is what eBay designed PC for in the first place).

Does that make sense or am I just rambling? I haven't received a reply from anyone about how I can go about doing this in my case. I don't want to flood eBay with thousands of listings because that would defeat the purpose of PC and the Dup.List.Policy.

Check out my store... ( Automotive Style ) Heavy Duty mats and Sunshades are still in my old style of listing items. Clear Vinyl and Diamond Plate mats are using Parts Compatibility... notice the difference? PC works so much better for me to consolidate my thousands of listings into just a few but the duplicate listing policy just destroyed that option for me

Any ideas? Suggestions?
Last edited by automotivestyle
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.