Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay has advised me to list direct for more exposure"

I would really question what you were told mostly because eBay general service reps can't say anything like that based on anything factual. They have no idea how fast a listing may or may not load for someone else. Part of that would be dependent on the buyer phone, service provider, connection speed etc etc.
If I had to guess they were trying to get you off the phone and told you anything that would accomplish that.

I am also not sure what conversation/question you called them about that would even warrant a response that would have to do with mobile apps or how fast a listing would load. I would guess and I may be wrong but the question has more to do with slow sales and that is because buyers were just not buying your items for a period of time not how they load on a phone. That could have to do with a lot of things and all sellers go through periods where nothing sells.
Moble buyers are only a small percentage of overall buyers anyway.

I haven't looked at your listings but it could have to do with the price, the items, the descriptions, using proper item specifics to increase exposure or that buyers were simply not buying.

Ebay is also not penalizing you for anything. EBay is basically a computer program and doesn't carry out grudges or vendettas...especially for using a listing site to list your items. They don't sit in a room and pick out listings for people using listing sites and say we are not going to give them exposure or anything like that.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.