Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay has advised me to list direct for more exposure"

I also do not know what your conversation was with them. BUT on MANY occasions have had ebay reps tell me not their problem, for things, that I need to go to auctiva, usually after going to auctiva lst and being told to go to ebay. Then when I asked more questions, they would ask WHY I use auctiva and suggested listing through them that I would have less problems. Of course, at start of this it was when we had to pay for extra ebay photos so obviously they would produce income from that if I did not use auctiva.

I have since been told this for many things, mostly in transferring, but have heard for anything that messes up. They do not like to deal with issues with other carriers, as I am sure it is easier for them if we list directly with them. Using them to list they are "IT" which does not put us in the middle of their and auctiva battles over "who is to blame".

But you do not have a the features auctiva offers by listing through them directly.

Just my thought...but ebay really discourages use of auctiva and possibly other carriers (I have not questioned them about others since this is only one I use for ebay listings)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.