Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay Help Center is Never helpful!"

Oh boy, you got one of the e-bots! Many of us have come to the realization that emailing ebay for help is useless because:
1. You get a canned response that doesn't ever address the question you asked
2. We think they are computer generated emails, relying on any keywords that you've provided in your question.

I don't even bother any more. You can try Live Help (pretty much live-helpless) yellow button top right on any ebay page but half the time you lose your connection, and any answers you get will entirely depend on the person you get. I STRONGLY suggest going to ebay's Answer Center and ask your question there. (I don't know the answer or I'd be glad to help you). The folks there are 1000 times more knowledgeable than any of the ebay staff. You'll get quicker answers too!

One suggestion if I may....I don't know what you sell, but usually a second category is a waste of money. I think the majority of people usually just search by keywords not categories. I doubt it would hurt your sales one bit if you skiped the second category altogether. As long as your titles are good, and FILLED with keywords, people should find your stuff easily enough.

Just my 2 cents....Good Luck
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.