Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay listing restrictions???"

I too encountered a similar problem with listing restrictions on ebay, I listed one Dior item and it stopped me from listing a 2nd one. The reason ebay gave had to do with a court case brought by Louis Vuitton in France, since that case(and others) ebay have stopped sellers from listing more than one "designer item" in 30days.
I fired off an email to them and asked them why they assumed I was a crook, how dare they.For them to assume that I was selling fake goods and tarring all sellers with the same brush was outrageous,I advised them that I would be seeking legal advice regarding slander etc etc. Lo and behold the restriction was lifted almost immediately. Ebay staff have been denied all use of common sense and if if the computer says NO they become robotic in their response and do not read (listen to) the sellers concern. For too long now they have had their own way and sellers had to "like it or lump it" ebays way or the highway. Well, today I choose the highway and closed ny ebay store. The fee increase of £8 GBP per month (from £6 GBP to £14.99GBP)for a basic shop, plus all other fee increases, meant that I was selling my items and they plus their partner in crime PP were taking the bulk of any money made.
Santa Baby Jeff, has in mind a terrific present for all of us here on the Auctiva site. I have been trying the new Auctiva Beta and I cannot wait for the live roll out. Sellers unite and stand together with Santa Baby Jeff and we shall all make our fortunes and (hopefully) be better off.
When any business forgets it's bread and butter customers it is always a mistake as customers vote with their feet.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.