Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay no email Requirement"

remember my suggestions are based on the EDIT and RELIST not a ReList process. Lets compare apples to apples

I thjink we can all agree that the format of a Closed Listing that is displayed on the screen is almost exactly (if not exactly) like a Saved Listing to the point where you can manually update all the Seller Details and any other field your heart desires

as the Edit and ReList process says it is really not a "carbon copy" of what was on eBay previously. if a system can do the Edit and ReList process and that process bears almost exactly the same format as a Saved Listing. I am sorry to respecfully disagree but the logic is somewhere to facilatate the modifcation I am suggesting. That suggestion is to make Closed Listings more user friendly as are the Saved Listings if anyone wanted to

while I couldn't make the change, as I am not familiar with the language used, I am sure I could analyze and determine what needed to be accomplished with a little background from a senior engineer. So if an outsider can do it a senior engineer can do it. It comes down to a company wanting to make their clients lives easier.

as to the request/suggestion when a listing is more than 90 days old that is even easier to accomplish because eBay has no information stored so there is nothing from an eBay standpoint that needs to be there
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.