Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay/Paypal Scam.."

Thank you for your response regarding the Feedback. We do work very hard to keep it as perfect as possible, and to make the buying experience with Patriot Coins and Collectibles one of the finest buying experiences on Ebay.

I have quite a few real good friends I met on Ebay; A few of them that were buyers of the Gold Buffalo's that I trust wholeheartedly. If I showed up on their doorstep unannounced, I know I'd have a place to be for the night.

I even have a few that I send hundreds of dollars (sometimes thousands) worth of stock to at a time, to search for errors because I don't have the time nor their experience.

Personally, the vast majority of people I've met through Ebay are wonderful, honest people. It's the few (quite a few on Ebay) that ruin that for some of us.

However, I posted this so people are aware that there are Some Real Evil People out there that prey on the honest. And the more honest and friendly you are, the more a target you become for some of them.

One of the reasons I think I was targeted by this jerk is because I was in the process of putting together the "Patriot Coin Network" to share knowledge like this; And was planning on implementing a website to publish stories like this and the names involved to help protect other Sellers on all the Auction sites.

During the process of exposing him and bringing him into the light, he contacted the buyers and tried to get them to believe it was me, not he, and tried to ruin our Feedback on Ebay because he didn't get "paid off" for his scam.

I also wanted to give more details to the email question because I probably have more knowledge and technical experience in that area than most.

I lock my car doors to keep the honest people honest, a thief will get in somehow.

Thanks for your interest, your response, and the nice comments about our Feedback. I really hope this "opens everyones eyes" just a little.

And if it helps even 1 honest Ebayer to avoid a scammer, it's worth it!

Anyone interested in this jerks name, address and email addresses may request that, and we'll happily provide that information.

Smiles,

PatriotCoins
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.