I'm very excited to announce that eBay Promoted Listings are now available in Auctiva! Seamlessly through your Auctiva account, you can manage existing campaigns or create new campaigns, select which of your items you want to promote and define your ad rate. Additionally through Auctiva, you can select to use eBay’s suggested ad rate and recommended listings which have been specifically designed to help you stay ahead of the competition. Try it today!
What are eBay Promoted Listings?
Promoted Listings is a cost per acquisition (CPA) marketing tool that gives you the power to elevate your listing(s) on popular eBay pages. Specifically designed to increase your reach and grow sales, Promoted Listings can elevate your item on top eBay search result pages as well as on product detail pages.
How much does it cost to run a Promoted Listings Campaign?
With Promoted Listing ads you get to pick your ad rate (the percentage of the final sale price you’re willing to pay to promote your items) and you get to decide how long the campaign lasts. For example: Let’s say you have an item selling for $50.00 and you set an ad rate of 1%, if that item sells as a result of the Promoted Listings ad, you would incur an eBay ad fee of $0.50.
Through Auctiva you have the ability to set a unique ad rate for each product which means you can pay to boost your sales and still make sure your profit margin is healthy.
What is the ad rate of a Promoted Listing?
The ad rate is a percentage of the final sale price that you define, and are willing to pay, in order to promote the item on eBay. Ad rates can be unique to each item in a campaign, you get to decide your ad rate. As Promoted Listings is a CPA strategy, you only have to pay the ad fee when the Promoted Listing ad gets you the sale within 30 days of the ad being clicked by that same buyer.
How do I create an eBay Promoted Listings campaign from Auctiva?
- Go to the Promoted Listings Campaign Catalog page within your Auctiva account here.
- Click the Create New Campaign button.
- Provide your campaign title and select your start and end dates. Select “continuous” for the end date if you want the campaign to run continuously. You can pause, start and end campaigns at any time.
- Then select which listing you want included in the campaign. You can do this by either selecting recommended listings by category, or you can pick which specific listings you want included by entering in a comma separated list of eBay listing IDs.
- Next, pick your ad rate strategy; either use eBay’s suggested ad rate, or define your own.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Review your campaign details, listings and ad rates. You’ll also see the estimated ad rate fee and will have the opportunity to modify any ad rates if needed.
- Click the “Save & Publish” button to activate or schedule your campaign.
- That’s it! Sit back and relax while the sales roll in.
We hope that you enjoy this new addition to the Auctiva toolset. Please check it out and let us know if you have any questions or feedback on it. You can contact our Customer Support Team anytime Mon. - Fri. from 9am to 6pm PT.