Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay's special 20 cents sale"

If I can list 100 listings for $20 instead of $95, I'm going to leave my emotions at the door and chew on the $20 bone. Business is business. Until someone (Google or whoever) takes on eBay, they are going to do whatever it is they want to do. If one is going to continue using eBay, then like life, they have to adapt. The store hike doesn't really affect me. Not really. I get my product for such a low cost it isn't all that big of a deal. However, the fact that eBay wants to kill off the store because sellers learned they were relisting hard to sell merchandise to death. All while costing them a small fortune doing it. When sellers began placing all of these items into their stores INSTEAD of relisting them over, and over, and over, and over, and over. eBay lost money. If you want to give eBay a kick in the pants, STOP using listing upgrades like gallery!

You do not need it on most items. Do not believe their propaganda, it isn't true. What you NEED is a keyword rich title and description. Of course, merchandise buyers want helps as well. Relisting an item to death all while using gallery and other useless listing upgrades is eBay's bread and butter.

eBay grows on the failure of listings w/upgrades. This is the bitter truth.

I started listing my so so merchandise for $9.99 without gallery. After all is said and done, paying all fees and produact cost, I will make a flat $10.05 on these items. Not even a 10th of what I paid. So, a good deal.

On my higher priced merchandise, I use gallery.

No gallery sales are alive and well.

Try it!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.