Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay sellers/buyers? Would you mind taking a look at my listings please..."

Funny!!!!

Good point about hand in relation to size and humanization...never thought about that. See what others think on that...that is valid point. I think I have also hit point that I do not want people to think I am a maw and paw business but a real business so have moved more away from that image a little bit. Which for sure dehumanizes the process a bit. I think that vision of grease monkey nails got to me in bad way. Now..for selling auto parts those would have been PERFECT as I would have thought..THIS MAN really KNOWS his wheels!!

I would NEVER cut black polish...or ones hands as mine are horrid...that is another reason I decided to go hands free.

I am not saying lack of hands will improve sales...by any means.

When you are out and about...invest in the poster board they are around $1.00 each color (I have many colors but use black and white 99 percent of time...as you never have to IRON IT!!! You can also curve it so you have no seams in backdrop.

Oh, the family....they will NOT go down that road!!! They will not be honest since later you may be honest with them!! REVENGE HONESTY!!! Mad Now I do have to say one of my kids whose standard answer is "well, you know more about this "stuff" than we do!" (though this is kid who taught me how to turn on the computer & list). One saw me looking at listings other day thinking I was looking at someone elses and said, why don't your pictures look like that. I laughed and said, that is MY picture...my newer ones. So while they never dissed my pictures, they did comment when someone elses or they thought it was.

I do think pictures sell the item most of the time!

I do like the auctiva templates...as I think they add to the listing.

Glad we don't have you crying yet...we will have to work on that!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.