Skip to main content

Reply to "Ecrater lost?"

i dont know how good it is, but am checking out a company for hosting right now. got in on a special with a company that was $7 a month if pay a year at a time. edit - found the link to get the special. It was hidden, but still works Smile Not sure if posting it here would be considered spam or not. since i'm not going to make anything off of it, i dont think it would be (it wouldnt be in my opinion) it's http://www.netnation.com/switch/

Plan I got in on includes tons of space, unlimited data, and a storefront hosted on a different server from your webspace (course, we all know that unlimited traffic doesnt mean unlimited - they have a clause that if you exceed a reasonable amount they reserve the right to discontinue service)

The nice thing about it, is that the storefront is very oscommerce-like. Unlike older shopping cart programs where you have to build templates for searches, product pages, category pages, etc, it's got it all prebuilt. The downside is that it's not "unique" in its look. But it has built in froogle feed, bulk upload of product files, etc.

I'm not saying go sign up with this particular hosting company, cause like i said, dunno how good theyre gonna be, etc. just saying that if you do some looking around you might find a package that's easy to put together and can get site up and going in no time.
Last edited by wayoutwest
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.