I just fixed my own problem. The links for the new Java software provided by Auctiva are the problem. Just go directly to www.Java.com and carefully follow the instructions to download the latest Java program, making sure that you choose 32 bit or 64 bit, uninstall old versions of Java, have only one browser open while you are doing all of this (I use Chrome, but I have Firefox and IE available), and then restart your computer afterwards. Also log out of Auctiva, and then log back in. I went from totally blocked to totally working after doing this. I wish that I had known that there was a brand new Java version at the time of the Auctiva meltdown, so that I knew what problem to try to resolve. EVERYTHING that you need you solve this problem can be found on the Java site, and do not stop working on the Java site until you see a green check mark telling you that you have BOTH the latest version installed AND old versions have been removed. Back to listing work now for me!