Skip to main content

Reply to "Ever have a question removed from seller discussion group for breaking unknown rule"

Just about every ebay auction I look at lately are still taking money orders and checks and they say as much in the auction discriptions. The only way these auctions will get pulled by Ebay is if someone "a user" reports the auction to ebay for rules violation.
In short ebay wants your money then your time policing their listings. Ebay expects its members to police the site for FREE while they gouge you up front in listing fees then rape the backend in FVFs.
If ebay is going to charge these high fees the least they could do is police their own listings and stop expecting the members to do it for free!!!!!!!!!
At this point when I see a listing violation on ebay I just GRIN and move on to the next item. Ebay Has gone completely nuts if they think I am going to act as a free policeman for their listings! Ebay CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS and stop expecting your members to do it for you!

Ebay has gone so crazy I just packed my bags and went to ebid where the management isn't abusing its members.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.