Skip to main content

Reply to "Excuse me but...."

quote:
Originally posted by ~Zebra~:
Excuse me but..Damn! ~ I just viewed a post by AJ (helping out a confused newbie)...at nearly 1 o'clock in the morning!!! [been burning the midnight-oil just a bit AJ? ..eh? -- what's the matter?...maybe a few errors on another re-compile?]

Now maybe I shouldn't be surprised because like many of y'all here..I know what it means to create and then run an enterprise. You wind up being "involved" with it (either in thought or in deed ) ...virtually 24/7! -- But I also thought that over time [its been awhile hasn't it Jeff?] CEO's usually develop a certain discipline (if not an actual Attitude) for backing-off, letting-go, .. and just allowing for the Heathen-Masses to fester ! -- ((so maybe somebody's true-colors are showing a bit..oops!))
Anyway.. it is oddly comforting (in some perverted way).. to see I'm not the ONLY poor soul in the entire WORLD!...who (probably) also suffers from OCD ! Frown Wink Big Grin

Hey Z,

I find it comforting to know that others are up as late as I am. I think I was listing items till about 2am! and back at it again. It seems that my business is indeed taking more and more of my soul. lol

The good thing is I force myself to stop when my wife gets home from work. I spend the evening with her and when she goes to bed, I'm back at it.

What else can we do?

"My coffee is always on, but I never have the time to drink it".
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.