Skip to main content

Reply to "Feature Center - Suggestions and TO DO list"

Maybe I need to put suggestion to do that on the feature center, this has been talked about before getting a good name for it. I do not find this to be an extremely creative situation, we just need WHAT IT IS.

To me SUGGESTION BOX OR FEATURES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE.

I just look at it and find it prety pathetic that the most votes or like/dislikes is from 247 users. Most have 25 and under user thumbs up/down. I find as opinioned as auctiva people are that this is a pathetic page. I assume this is for ebay and commerce side.

I do think now the forums are used for suggestions which is great, but that defeats the purpose of this, since the forum suggestions do not tell how many people are interested in one thing versus another feature. However, do find that there are quite a few things that happen that are on forums and really not finding outstanding results with the feature center lately.

I am sure making this where people can find it with a good name will cause more people to express their opinions. I think it is lost and did not even know it was there until Auctiva personnel mentioned it in a forum comment. (I think I had been using auctiva about 3 years when I saw it).

Should I put suggestion in the suggestion box,oops, feature center?

Thanks
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.