Skip to main content

Reply to "Feature Center - Suggestions and TO DO list"

Thanks Tony. . .I figured the last one was OFF the table completely about year or so ago, but had not been removed from TO DO LIST so there are 3 left on there. They have been on there for a VERY< VERY< VERY long time. Obviously, this is not updated as last one has been sitting there for way over a year. . ???

I realize that other changes are put on back burner when ebay has changes and rightfully so, which brings up UPC codes that ebay has??? (which for me I would not use that much anyway as it is too much hassle to go back & put on old listings, but others would) and I would sure put on new ones.

HOWEVER, to me it is quite frustrating to see things such as the new saved page (which I saw nothing on there that could not have been just added to new unless I am missing something) implemented. Instead it was totally re-done and as previously mentioned in another thread, I am not big on several things right off the bat. Others may be in LOVE with it I realize. I do not see me falling in love with it without several changes being made that to me make its launch perhaps not looked at much from a seller standpoint.

Another newbie was shipping. Yes, I am sure some people wanted it, but since it appears it was out of date before it was launched may have been premature. Also, ebay has same thing only has comparisons for zone shipping which is FANTASTIC, paypal has shipping, USPS has shipping, and there are MANY, MANY other sites that have same thing at same price. The discount is same as ebay, paypal, and USPS website. Most people were/are already using shipping service. Yes, I know it is HUGE success, but obviously the contest drew that crowd into trying it.

I could name others, but really most people know the changes, so will not go there.

As far as #1 on the list. To me, again, just my thought, that is TOP CONCERN, mainly figuring that is one less thing for us to sit and wait on since we seem to be having slowness issues anyway, this may help diffuse a bit of that frustration.

Thanks again for your update.. it is much appreciated. I am sure you are ready to puke at the posts today, I honestly only went through page 1 of my pending questions.

Thanks
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.