Skip to main content

Reply to "Feature Center - Suggestions and TO DO list"

Well, Rebecca, we asked MANY< MANY< MANY< MANY times what the new features were, I know I sure did. As I wanted to love it. Auctiva NEVER came forward and told us any of them? WHY? All we saw where many things that made no sense. (also could this NOT have been just added to the old page rather than re-inventing the wheel???) I never remember complaints about the old. This was forced this down our throats and we were not told ONE thing that improved. However, in using obviously there were many issues which most of us (I believe all except 2 people posted they hated).

Perhaps if auctiva had told us about all of these great new features then others may have jumped on the Auctiva boat. People do not like change just for the sake of change. They want what was announced NEW AND IMPROVED. I suppose when things are introduced there should be maybe a test group?? Or at least not forced on us as this was. Also, would have been nice if Auctiva had come forward and sold us on this. Instead silence by auctiva for days and days told us they did not know what was improved and I felt that by silence from auctiva, that personnel at auctiva may have been head scratching saying, WHY IN THE WORLD did we do this??? This sounds like something a bunch would do over happy hour on a friday and then later think what the heck. . .(back in younger day I can assure you I had many a plan on Friday afternoon that by Monday I was head scratching).

Why did someone with auctiva NOT come forward and tell us of all of the new and improved features???? It was asked many times all over the forums. I still would like to know what they are...other than the fact that if you put in an individual item title and want to relist it it zips it on.

What are they specifically???

We have that I think it is faster if you do individual (my opinion). IF you are doing a group of relists NOT faster at all because does not show enough on the page AND the scrolling is still horrid.

The deleted pictures which some asked for. Frankly I think would be awesome if when you filed your listing if the pictures associated with it were filed in images folder the same as listing at same time without having to go into both. I put all of mine in sold and would be super if photos when I put in sold went there also. (I know.. should not save pictures). .. but do because I sometimes get same item. When I use my allotment then will delete some of them.

I am SURE there are many behind the scene things going on that ebay requires, perhaps if we were enlightened about that, we may be more sympathetic to that cause since we only see things ebay requires that are not updated?

Thanks for your note.. at least we know you are still alive and kicking.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.