Skip to main content

Reply to "Feature Center - Suggestions and TO DO list"

Rebecca, thanks. . can you let me know where you found that, I can't seem to locate thread nor can I locate it being noted except in one short thread by one person. . but (not saying it is not there, it probably is be but seeing may refresh my memory a bit or I may be looking under wrong subject matter but did quick search). If I did say it it was because I saw on another thread about this, and I repeated what was read there. Frankly, since I rarely delete images this is really of no interest to me so would sure not have searched for it for sure. I was hoping to find something that I considered improved for my needs. (YES, I know I should delete photos, but I do not because I reuse them sometimes a year later, so until I reach max will save in sold folders). However, for those who wrote and loved it they may have wanted to know about it. I did see one mention by someone else of the deleted image feature and may have repeated from that???

However, in the rare event I discovered it, it really and truly was not up to me to be the announcer for auctiva new features. And I also if posted was probably hoping to find redeeming factor in the new page since we really were not given answers about the new and improved features after asking many times.

I did just find that on December 28th I wrote on forums as my follow up to November 15th (which was cut/pate from feature center showing to do had delete image on it). On Dec 28th I cut/pasted and asked were from that list deleted images were since they had been removed from list.

On January 3rd Rebecca wrote a note that it was on saved listing page (new saved listing page, etc.)

Again, what other new features were on this page when introduced originally.

I do have to say the NEW NEW and IMPROVED PAGE is MUCH MUCH better than the OLD NEW and improved page. MUCH!!!!!!!! Obviously, since I have used it I know some of the new, new and improved features on it but others may not.
I think you did great overhaul of the look and feel of the page. If introduced anywhere like that to start with I think it would have been out of the ball park with comments! (even without new things being added). There is only one small thing I do not like at this point and I think I can work around that or learn to live with it, just may take some time to figure out a get around to it and may use old page for that until it is zipped. I do find speed of new page much better than old, old so far!

Auctiva TOOT YOUR HORN!!!!! If you introduce something new and exciting and improved sell it!! Sell it like you did the contest you ran on the videos!! There was some level of excitement there. Why would I want to switch to chocolate ice cream with almonds rather than nuts unless the company convinced me that I would LOVE IT and to try it!!!

Feature center, either most people do not know what it even is OR they have chosen not to participate (frankly I quit sending feature votes for it as nothing seemed to get many votes or opinions for the # of people on forums and auctiva customers), I for years assumed it was features auctiva offers to its customers (like trying to sell them the product). Even when I found it once from seeing something about it on forums, I forgot where it was to find it again. Now of course, I know where it is and notice today two items have quite a few votes, but in past most have not had near that. (maybe mentioning feature center in forums to much has helped as that is how I discovered it first time) As previously mentioned maybe a name change would get more action. I believe Rebecca commented once on this awhile back.

Also, as far as costs goes I have not heard/seen ONE person complain about what auctiva cost. We have said, which is opinion only which I have shared many times, that I felt support was better when free and just seemed different. . but that is my thought and maybe it was not, maybe it is the expectation when free was low, I do not remember. I sure do not begrudge auctiva for the fees I pay in anyway whatsoever. Of course, auctiva looks at this as say $9.95, I look at as 9.95 x_____ how many users. (yes, some pay less, some pay more).

Thanks

Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.