Skip to main content

Reply to "Feature Center - Suggestions and TO DO list"

Tony

the things you listed were communicated Via a message when you sign in. My response to that is, while nice, most if not all that you mention (with the exception of the deletion option) was not really "asked" for but rather decided upon. Honestly I do not know why one who is used to using eBay where you can purchase, print, and ship seamlessly would want to take a step backwards and add more keystrokes to accomplish the same thing. In addition you add in $0,76/$100 for US insurance and the deal is closed.

Why, since you have the time to communicate with us now, do you avoid responding to the suggesting of treating us as you treat the Stores and every release post what has been done. Last time I checked that would be classified as good customer service. Also I would think when folks seriously talk of paying more thee might be some type of a response somewhere somehow.

At the very least tell us that VENDIO and Auctiva aren't in the process of being merged

Am I frustrated dam straight. As I said in another attempt at communicating I dislike Change a lot

ed
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.