Skip to main content

Reply to "Fed up"

Hi Katskitopia, great name.

I dont know if it will help you, but I wanted to comment that I just got a faster internet connection- my local phone company upgraded to fiber optic- and I have put up about 150 listings over the past couple of days with no trouble with page freeze ups , everything happens pretty much instantly with just the very occasional slow loading page.

Do you have a fast connection to the internet?

Maybe upgrading would help you out, if in fact you are using a slower connection.

I have been selling full time on ebay since 1998, and have tried all sorts of different posting services. In my experience Auctiva has the most responsive customer service or all of them, by a wide margin. I dont know for sure, but based on that I imagine Auctiva does everything they can to keep everything working right.
What I mean to say is that of course stuff is going to break, but they tend to get it back together again really quickly. At least in my experience.

I have been using eBays Turbo lister for a while now too, but they have just about zero customer service over there. When Turbo breaks, it takes them forever to fix it, and I swear that their tech support staff consists of chimps hitting pre-programmed response keys at random , since they usually answer questions with an irrelevant response to a question you never asked.

Anyway, I hope you get your problem solved quickly.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.