Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback Policy Rebound - End of Neutral Negs and Return of Buyer Feedback Withdrawl"

quote:
Originally posted by RobbieS:
Frankly, I am not unhappy with the new policy, with the exception of one item. If a buyer does not pay for an item, I believe the seller should be able to leave negative feedback if no communication is received from the buyer. I have had an increase in long time ebayers not paying due to the new system.

I would like to see a modification of this. I still say go with the "no seller negative feedback" approach, but in the case you specified, EBAY should insert a feedback entry into the buyers feedback stating they did not pay for the item or respond to the UID process. It should also clearly state it is an "administrative entry" left by eBay.

If the buyer gives you a negative out of spite for reporting him, it will be removed since they didn't respond to the UID process. I mean, fair IS fair, the buyer did not pay, so why shouldn't eBay put in a marker that this happened? This isn't retaliatory feedback, this is FACT, and it also serves to notify other sellers of a deadbeat, which is the BIGGEST complaint about the feedback change.

I guess the idea is too SIMPLE for them to figure out. I've only been emailing it to them several times a year for the past 10 years....
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.