Skip to main content

Reply to "Formatting Is A Total Pain, Does Not Transfer, Changes, Is Inconsistent"

Craig, THANK YOU! Finally an intelligent response from someone who knows the system. You are a breath of fresh air.

Since reading your response, I've been doing as you said: Utilizing the plain text tool, not adding any additional formatting at first, and other things. So far so good.

And you know what Craig, I want to thank you for acknowledging and telling me (us) about the editor. NO ONE I'VE TALKED TO VIA THE NOW-USELESS CHAT HELP has said ANYTHING about that. I would even go so far as to say it's because they don't know the product well enough to have a clue, and it shows... anyway, had another "adventure" yesterday afternoon with yet another attention-deficient rocket scientist from outer Mongolia now manning the chat (non)help line. I saved the transcript in case there was anything useful in there. One of these days I swear I'm going to post a transcript of a discussion via help chat. Let the world see what's what here. The dude who created the company and sold it must be sick about how his baby is getting trashed (well, rich but sick...).

But I have to say, at least the information HERE on this forum is QUALITY. THANK YOU FOR THAT. Sincerely. I know there is quality help at Auctiva it's just getting harder to find. Please don't let this last bastion of quality help at Auctiva go by the wayside. We need you. :-)

Thank you again.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.