Skip to main content

Reply to "Gallery pictures are not transferring over either"

belwo was the issue I was referring to feom 10/17/12

" new post from Auctiva Community > Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum > Image Hosting!

Author Topic: Is anyone else having trouble with their images?
Auctiva Rebecca
Posted October 17, 2012 10:36 AM "
Hi Community,

Looks like eBay is still having widespread issues with their images. I listed a couple items yesterday, and sure enough, one of them has the lovely pink "Your listing is successful but there's a problem with your Gallery picture. See details" message. I tried to fix the problem using their steps, but that didn't work.

Next step: I called eBay. As I was on hold, I noticed that they acknowledged the problem on their System Announcements board. Here's the post in case it is removed:

"We are aware that members may see a longer than usual delay for Gallery images to appear in the search. It is not necessary to try and upload the images again. The images will be displayed within a few hours of listing or revising your items.

Additionally some members using the Simple Listing form are having difficulties uploading images in their listings. As a workaround members can click on the link at the top right of the listing page that will take you to the Advanced Listing form to complete the listing.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve both of these issues."

When I was able to talk to someone at eBay, he told me that the problem would be resolved within 72 hours. The system announcement said it should only take a few hours for the gallery images to appear, but it has been 20+ hours since my listing launched and still no gallery image.

Frustrating, I know. I wish there was something we could do to keep these image problems from happening, but it's an eBay issue. Call them and file a report and hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.