Skip to main content

Reply to "Grappling with Opening an eBay Store?"

I just can't do all the auctions anymore. Though I'm not sure I've ever done 20--maybe...during Christmas. Generally people find their way to my store. Though things have slowed down at the end of last week and over the weekend. I may actually have to post auctions this weekend. But I've had my biggest sales month w/out auctions--just my store. It helps when you have someone come in and buy 28 pairs of earrings in one shot!!! But I offer great specials within my store--low price earrings which cost me nothing to make. I sell for $1.25. I think this sort of wets the appetite because it's very rare for someone to purchase just one item.

I know, I'm one of those people who always buy more than one item just to take advantage of the combined shipping. Truly, I am a real sucker for this. But I also look for the lowest shipping rates around--which is why I offer some of the lowest shipping rates around. Smile I have my special sellers that I consistently return to. One actually offers FREE shipping!!

I don't know. It was getting hard for me to list so many auctions every week. And then I was listing on other sites, other than Ebay. I was actually beginning to burn out. So, now I'm concentrating on my store. I want to really fill 'er up.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.