Skip to main content

Reply to "HELP!!! ME!!!"

Hi,

I'm guessing background means "template". I followed your link and looked at everything you are currently selling. I see you found the pink "Ballet Hearts" template. In that pop-up window for selection of template on the one-page lister, you can enter a search word. I used the keyword "dance" and found six templates, two of which are Ballet-type. The other ballet one is "All About Ballet", which is done in browns. I also tried keyword "exercise" for search and found four templates with "Yoga Life" as an interesting possibility.

I see you also sell mens items and was looking for mens workout. Seems I remember one, but with 1500+ templates.... I'll keep looking.

To integrate a picture or pictures inside the template, you select one or more (up to 24) in the Image Selection portion of the one-page lister. When you select the template in the pop-up window, the screen will refresh and you can do placement and organization of the image(s) in the "Customize Layout" box at upper left. As you make the change, you can see the mock-up of the template change on the page to reflect your selections for Grouping and Alignment. The number of images you select there is to just get an idea of how they will be presented in the final.

If you want to create a complete custom template along a theme or adapt an existing template to Auctiva's system, that can be done.

Hope that helps.

Danno

Edit: Here's a listing from a member with a template design done for "coffee challenge" in the Forum. The upper flash logo wasn't done by me. Note the integration of the Auctiva Wall store window in the lower section of the template (in place of the scrolling gallery).

http://cgi.ebay.com/One-off-DI...d=p4634.c0.m14.l1262
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.